CONSUMER offers education services. We have a Department of Education offers seminars, workshops and talks to groups on the following topics:
- Financial Planning (spending plan - budget, importance and saving strategies and proper use of credit).
- Debt Negotiation
- Credit Report Analysis
- Loss Mitigation - Alternatives to Avoid Foreclosure
- First-time Home Buyers Education
- Reverse Mortgage
- Identity Theft
- Bankruptcy (Pre-Filing and Pre-Discharge)
- Savings and Investments in the face of retirement
- Credit Preservation and Restoration
- Mortgage Mediation
We believe that financial education helps families stay together and be financially successful. In turn, has a positive impact on the workforce and communities.
The talks are offered according to the requirements and needs of applicants. Over the last 23 years we have offered talks in private, government and nonprofit institutions.
My Money Checkup
My Money Checkup is a tool that allows you to better understand the status of your personal finances, how you can improve your situation, and your options for the future. You just need to answer some questions, after which you will be provided a summary of your current financial situation as well as some recommendations.
Once you finish the analysis, you may request a free counseling session with one of our counselors at any of our branches by calling 1-855-717-2227 or (787) 722-8835.